Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First

So a friend of mine recently started a blog and his is very inspiring. I do not think mine will be any life altering thing for myself or others but it is merely that if I am able, I willl write here.

One of the definitions of the word live is: to experience or enjoy life to the full. It has come to my attention that I don't really live every day. Yes I am breathing and functioning but I don't actually enjoy every day. So I have decided that for at least 55 seconds each day, I will really live. I hope that everyone who is not already "living" will join me in trying this. It doesn't necessarily mean I am going to start skydiving or saving lives but simply that I will try and find beauty in small things, enjoy simple moments with people I love, smile more. Things I know I can do and maybe eventually I get to those bigger things.

Remember. Live and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment